Chore Chart for Children | Preschool Chore Chart | Responsibilities Chart | Chore Chart | Kids Daily Responsibilities Chart |
Children's chores develop character and responsibility. and teach them the importance of family. This printable preschool chore chart was originally created for my children as a way to develop a routine in the morning and evening (night). The simple format is easy for children ages 2-5 to understand and allows them to take responsibility for their own chores.
You will receive
1 PDF File (with all designs)
Canva Template File
PDF Print Size - US Letter Paper 8.5" x 11"
Take our trash
Put on pajamas
Put away clothes
Clean up toys
Bath or shower
Put on diaper
Say Bible verse
Put away books
Put Dishes Away
Put Shirts on Hangers
Take a Bath
Take a Shower
Clean up Artwork
Put Backpack Away
Clean up Sandbox
Clean up Playroom
Help Me Dinner
HOW TO PRINT
-Print at on 8.5 x 11 inch paper
-Professionally print at your local print shop (staples, target, etc)
❤️Print on stock card paper for more sturdy pages❤️
❤️I recommend you use a laminator for best results❤️
• Your printable will be available for immediate download once payment has been cleared.
• You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to open this file. The free version is fine.
• This is an instant download item for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent.
• The purchase cannot be returned once downloaded.
• Items are for personal use only.
Subscribe to the Healing Home Newsletter to stay up to date on new releases and special shopping coupons!➡️ https://healinghome.co/healing-home-newsletter/
Learn more about the Morning Menu Printable ➡️https://healinghome.co/free-printable-preschool-chore-chart/
1 PDF, 1 Template File